In one scene where some of the cast members have a meeting in
Hotel Café + Bar, which is located within the Hotel Burbank in E Angelino
Avenue. The attendees of this meeting (which takes place prior to the group’s
trip to Puerta Vallarta) are Chris, Karl, David, and Carlos. Chris says in his
confessional, “I actually want to have this opportunity to talk to Carlos, and
just lay everything on the line, with the hopes that we can put it all to bed
and start fresh,” which is a lie. David says to everyone, “So, I’m really glad
that we got together tonight, fellas.” Chris happily thanks David (in a rather
flirty tone), and both Carlos and Karl stays silent. But Karl says in his confessional,
“It’s a trap. You can smell the bullshit immediately. And then it begins. David
says, “Now, I feel like there’s some issues that need to be hashed out before
we go to Puerta Vallarta because I don’t like that most of us don’t like each
other. So, let me start with you, Chris, and you, Carlos. And, uh--” Carlos
cuts David off by saying, “Well can I at least drink something first? Damn.”
And he says in his confessional, “Uh, hello to you too, David. I mean, he and
Chris just *wanted* to go in on me. I swear, I didn’t even have my napkin in my
lap, and David’s like, ‘Alright, let’s work out our issues. Go,’ basically.”
David says to Carlos, “Chris and I noticed that you looked really offended and
uncomfortable over Chris having an opinion about the fact that you helped build
an all-gender restroom for UCLA. You didn’t have to agree with Chris, but I don’t
think you were being respectful of his view.” And then he says to Chris, “Okay,
Chris, you can chime in,” And Chris happily does so: “Yeah, I—I basically just
wanna say that I don’t wanna hear what you have to say because everybody’s not
gonna see things your way. And it’s irrelevant to me. So, we can move on to the
next topic, if you don’t mind, Carlos.” Karl gives David a confused look before
rolling his eyes. And in his confessional, Karl says to us, “Anybody who knows
Christopher Holmstrom, knows that he doesn’t like to talk about himself. Nor
does he appreciate anyone talking about him or what he does in his private
life. So why is it that he’s getting butthurt over Carlos making a difference
to his yet stays quiet when David literally overshares his blatantly sexual dynamic
with Chris and Joshua? Why?” Carlos asks, “Why are you being so defensive? I
mean, you started it by bringing up restroom situation out of nowhere. So, that’s
on you for being offended by that.” And Chris gets heated and asks, “Seriously?
You’re saying that this is *my* fault?” And Carlos bluntly says, “Yes. I’ve
always respected your privacy, but you love sticking your nose in other people’s
business to make yourself look more interesting.” Karl is stunned by Carlos’s
polite reading of Chris. But Chris is a whiny tone, “Dude, you are just too
polite for my liking,” which makes David laugh out loud, and Chris says to
Carlos, “Seriously dude, you sound like a nerd. Just be quiet,” and says to
David, “Can we move on to the next thing?” Karl says to Chris, “You are so
immature Chris.” And Karl says in his confessional, “David was loving it the
whole time, watching his boytoy Chris treating Carlos so unfairly.” Chris says
to Carlos, “This whole nice guy thing you got going on just makes me wanna
throw up. Like, honestly, I really wanted to like you and start over, but now,
I’m ready to go.” Carlos bluntly says, “Thank you, and bye.” And Chris gets up
and leaves, and Karl just shakes his head. Miraculously, David stays. And David
says in his confessional, “Don’t get me wrong. I felt bad for Carlos. But at
the same time, Chris was *hilarious*. It was mean of me to laugh. But Carlos
needs to take a joke.” And David gives Carlos some rather weird words of him
when he says, “We’re all new to this format. We don’t all know each other. But,
I mean… if Chris says, ‘This is how we do things,’ we just gotta learn to do
thing his way, so that everyone’s happy. You know? But you and I are cool.” David
is truly bizarre. Karl looks away and shakes his head in annoyance after David
gives that horrible advice. Karl says in his confessional, “So this is why I
think that bitch David is completely bipolar as fuck. He was literally ‘Team
Chris’ and laughing at Carlos. But as soon as Chris gets up and leaves, all of a
sudden David’s cool with Carlos. But Carlos knows better, so I’m not worried
about that. David’s gonna keep exposing himself, to the point where nobody is
gonna like him. And I cannot wait to somehow make things worse for him because
he looks like a completely moronic pick-me.” Carlos says to David, “Whatever, I
said what I needed to say, and you and Christopher wasted my time. That’s all I
gotta say.” David looks so awkward and dumb when Carlos says that. Carlos says
in his confessional, “I’ve never been around a group of men like this one. The
group is very unique, and very much against each other. And right now, I’m not convinced
that these are my type of people.”
No comments:
Post a Comment